Question came up the other day about where to find the best burger in Wise County.
I said I thought it would be Robo's in Pound.
What do you think?
Question came up the other day about where to find the best burger in Wise County.
I said I thought it would be Robo's in Pound.
What do you think?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
dari barn...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
McDonalds Big Mac. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
no love for the baconator? LOL
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
YUCK!!!
Best burger I have had in years came from the Mystic (old Pop-in mart) in Norton. I dunno if they just had a good day or what, but it was fantastic.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Snack Shack in Norton used to have good burgers too.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Haven't eaten Dari Barn in years, but they were pretty good.
It's not in Wise County, but the best burger I've eaten in the area was at Rooster's Pub in Pennington. I don't think its as good as it used to be.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dari barn... </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Bookmarks